Tuesday 13 November 2012

In My Heart forevermore.

 

COME SIT WITH ME.
 
ERIN AND VAL'S GADEN.
ERIN AND VAL'S GADEN.
 
A BEAUTIFUL ROCK ROSE.
A BEAUTIFUL ROCK ROSE.
 
x
 
Good morning and I hope you are well;I know it's a little downcast but please feel free to sit by me a while !!!
My subject today is a tribute my beautiful sister Val and my 'Beautiful Rock Rose' my daughter Erin.
As many of you will know Val tragically passed over in 1999 and my beautiful daughter Erin so tragically in 2009 at the young age of 17 years old.
They are both still with me daily;I share with them my flowers,my writing,my tears and the overflowing pride I so surely feel daily.A pride which grows and grows as time passes by!!
Erin's trust fund which I set up in her name connected to our only children's hospice here in Wales 'ERIN JONES FRIEND OF TY HAFAN' is also doing well!!
This garden (in the photo) we planted in Val and Erin's memory three years ago;in it we planted a 'Rock Rose',an' Azalea',a 'Hebe' and a 'Forest Flame'!!!
The Rock Rose has simply taken over and this is why I call Erin 'My Beautiful Rock Rose.' My baby had to be the star of the show wherever she was,oh she was such a show off in the most beautiful sense of the words.!!! Her beautiful smile and warm heart she shared with all!!!
The reason I have chosen today to write another tribute is because my daughter Leah wants to go and visit a medium again!!Leah and my other daughter Sue have both been once before in the first year after Erin's passing and she came through loud and clear in no uncertain terms !!It was unbelievable what they were told and they both felt greatly comforted.
Leah is trying to persuade me to go and have a reading done also ; I have really thought about this and was on the verge of going but then my inner voice spoke to me and I know without a doubt that this is not the way forward for me. I am coping the way I am ;I feel they are both with me and I can hear them both saying
"Don't Mam you are doing brilliantly as you are!" "You know we are with you, you don't need anyone else telling you so!!"
So I will not be going myself but I think it is right for Leah and Sue !!!This medium has such a wonderful reputation and from what she told them the first time round she has proved she is very credible!!
What I am sharing here is that when we are grieving it is important that we cope in a way that feels right for us.
I like the saying they are gone from our homes but never from our hearts.Through my heart I feel them; I share laughter and tears with them;I share my dreams with them and I feel them both leading me.To be able to tune in to my inner being to me is such a blessing for which I will be eternally grateful.

I am now going to share two poems with you and what I want to pass onto you all is the beauty that these two beautiful angels bring me daily !!!I hope this may also bring a little comfort to anyone out there; whoever you may be grieving for!!!


 
Erin
 
Erin
 

Erin My Beautiful Rock Rose.

I know for sure
each moment reassuring
that you are here with me.
Your smile in the sunshine;
your laughter in each new dawn.
Your sweetness in each blossom
so bright.
Your beautiful singing voice
my beautiful baby
you shone
with that voice of an angel;
my angel eternally coccooned in my heart!!
Your touch is loving and caring!!
I know for sure
each noon
so much stronger
that you are
by my side.
I feel your soft touch
as well as your strength
in each tender breeze.
Your beautiful face
is in each bloom
and your compassion
in each Rainbow's hue.
Your soul flies high
on the white dove's wings
fulfilling
thriving
in courageous fashion.
I know for sure
as each evening is golden
I need never wonder
I need never worry
I need never falter in
my belief
my hope
my faith
in
our
entwined
spirits
we love
we care
and we share.
This is for you 'My Beautiful Rock Rose.'



 TRUE BEAUTY
A PURE AT HEART DELPHINIUM.
 
A PURE AT HEART DELPHINIUM.
 
Val and all the prizes she won for her beautiful inging voice and piano playing.
 
Val and all the prizes she won for her beautiful singing voice and piano playing.
 
X
 

Val my beautiful angel.

My love for you
grows stronger;
my faith thrive and blossoms.
I sense your presence
I feel your love
I share your beauty
I caress my deep pride
I have cried my tears
I have walked in despair!!
But today
I have a
reassurance
so strong
so wondrous
to experience eternally.
Your sweet musical talent
lifted each cloud
and enticed each sunshine.
My beautiful big sister
everyone listened with baited breath
in awesome wonder
at the voice
of golden tones!!
The voice of a beautiful angel!!
Piano playing nimble fingers work their magic
each octave rising
to heavenly tones.
Shared with the world.
Your beauty evident from deep within
Your smile in the summer sun
Your laughter like
shooting stars
playing with each heart and soul.
Some days there is sadness
but a sadness filled with pride.
A pride
to thrive ,
a pride to share
in eternal joy.
My sweet Val
with your glowing
wondrous beauty;
right from the newly born start
you love
you shine
oh yes
so safe
in my heart!!



X

MY BEAUTIFUL HAVEN.

PASSION FLOWER
 
PASSION FLOWER
 
CAPE DAISIES
 
CAPE DAISIES
 
A DEW DROP ON THE LUPINS
 
A DEW DROP ON THE LUPINS
 
FREDDIE FROG
 
FREDDIE FROG
 
AZALEA
 
AZALEA
 
HEBE
 
HEBE
 
FOREST FLAME
 
FOREST FLAME
 
RHODEDENRONS
 
RHODEDENRONS
 
 
DELPHINIUMS
 
DELPHINIUMS
 
ROCK ROSE
 
ROCK ROSE
 
POACHED EGG PLANT
 
POACHED EGG PLANT
 
HONEY BEE.
 
HONEY BEE.
 
VIOLAS
 
VIOLAS
 
 
HEAVENLY SCENTS
HEAVENLY SCENTS.
 
POPPIES
 
x
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read and comment. As I have said I will always write tributes for my angels ;it is so therapeutic ; I love to share them both and I also want to help others who are grieving.
Take care and I wish you all a great day.
Eddy.
Today I know for sure
We are never apart
They are so very safe
Oh so safe in my heart.
x
My heart beats are happy
My soul shines with such love.
Such beauty flies so high
On the wings of a dove.
x
With a pride that blossoms
A love so very true
Oh yes my sweet angels
I will always share you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment